Friday, April 27, 2007

Get to know your inner eigenclass

I spent some more time looking for interesting articles on ruby metaprogramming. After deciding upon my method of search I quickly fired off an amazing google query for (hold your breath...) "ruby metaprogramming". I came across this article in no time and when I saw how horrible the site looked I quickly closed the page and begged my eyes for forgiveness. A little while later I came across another blog that was praising that particular article so I figured I should at least read a bit. It turned out to be a very well written article that helped me understand the concept of class vs. metaclass (aka eigenclass). I recommend viewing that page in elinks.

* Observant readers will note that the theme used in the aforementioned site is the exaxt same as the author of this blog. It's now become patent to me how hard it is to read. You should probably be reading this site in a feed reader anyway.

No comments:

Tags

my google reader feed